Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Surprise! No surprise.

This evening we came home, and stepped off the elevator on our floor filled with anxious anticipation. We arrived at our door, Dave turned the key, I made my now-daily "I'm scared" proclamation, and we went inside. Dave rounded the corner toward the kitchen first, and stopped, with a curious look on his face that only increased the "I'm scared" sensation in my mind... "What?! What is it?" I asked nervously. "It's nothing," he said. "He didn't do anything." Yep. Surprise! There's nothing to report. Apparently the electrician was supposed to come today, but couldn't, and Danny-the-contractor decided there was nothing he could do in the meantime (I beg to differ), so he decided not to come, and declined to let us know. Odd. But, whatever. We already spoke with him, and he and the electrician are scheduled to come tomorrow. We shall see. In the meantime, read my post from earlier and help me pick out some knobs! Thanks in advance! Now... who doesn't want a dinner of cold pizza and salad?

No comments: